Charting his life from the late 1950s, the film follows Raymond as he progresses up the financial and social ladder, accumulating wealth and notoriety. In 1958 he opened London's first strip club, soon after taking over all of Soho publishing erotic magazines and producing nude theatre - earning him the title of Britain's richest man in 1992. The film focuses on his tumultuous relationships with the three most important women in his life: his wife Jean (Anna Friel) a nude dancer, choreographer and mother of his children; his girlfriend Fiona (Tamsin Egerton), a glamour model who becomes a famous pin-up star; and his beloved daughter Debbie (Imogen Poots).
Steve Coogan brought which of his comic creations to the big screen this year in Alpha Papa?
a) Alan Partridge
b) Paul Calf
c) Tommy Saxondale
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject ('Look of Love'), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook 'Like' list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Look of Love is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 19 August, courtesy of StudioCanal.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 22 August, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.